140L spitting fuel

Larry Diamond lld613 at psci.net
Wed Sep 29 09:02:14 AKDT 2004

Ken...

Try this link...You may also want to look around the YS forum...

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/140L_%22Air_Leaks_%26_Spiitting_Fuel_out_of_the_Carb%22/m_1878540/tm.htm

A quote from Dave Shadel:

"You will never completely stop the spitting out of the carb. There is a ton of valve overlap in these engines. It, unfortunately, is one of the prices you pay for the big horsepower."

Not sure how bad the problem is that your friend is having...

I know others will chime in with there expertise...