YS Longevity and Fuel $$$ Part 2

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Sep 29 05:25:09 AKDT 2004

I thought the electron generated motor won FAI.

Great discussion though on motors.  I am sure if all were sponsored with 2c
they would be wining with them . At the FAI level these guys could fly about
anything.
I am sure most pattern fliers will use what is most serviceable and reliable
for them in their area.   Pier support and LHD parts availability play a big
role in this.

I still have not found a more reliable motor in an IC then the OS brand...
since the 70's   I have several 26+yr old OS 2C engines in various sizes in
my shop that still run good today.  But... thats what works for me.

Smooth FLying....

Wayne Galligan