OCTOBER FEST BIGBIRD FLYIN SULPHUR LA.

Garhide at aol.com Garhide at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 18:47:53 AKDT 2004

GREETINGS GENTLEMAN

Please forgive me if you have received  our flyer more than once.

Please Make YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS EARLY

GREETINGS FELLOW BIGBIRD PILOTS

WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS. TO COME ON DOWN FOR 3  DAY'S OF
FUN, FOOD, AND FLYING LOUISIANA STYLE  AT  OUR

OCTOBER FEST BIGBIRD  FLYIN

IN

SULPHUR LOUISIANA

OCTOBER  15,16,17 2004

GIANT SCALE RULES APPLY

This BIGBIRD flyin  promise's to be the best one of the season, we've got
every thing from ALLIGATOR  WRESTLING to RIVERBOAT GAMBLING.

Our main flight line is  1000ft.long.

500 ft. Of concrete runway with 500 ft. of groomed  grass runout. And a
parallel groomed grass runway that is 1000ft. long.

The larks club has 7200 sq.ft. of metal canopy on concrete slab, 38 4x8
tables with electric outlets at each table.

Canopy doubles as Over-Night  Storage and Charging
area.

6 RV Electric Hookups plus unlimited RV  parking.

We will be BARBQUEING ALL 3 DAYS +++ REAL CAJUN FOOD.

The CLUB HOUSE IS AIR-CONDITIONED AND HEATED WITH A FULL KITCHEN + 2  INDOOR
BATHROOMS AND TELEPHONE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.

EARLY ARRIVALS ARE  WELCOME

TO GET A GOOD LOOK AT OUR CLUB FIELD

_www.larksrc.homestead.com_ (http://www.larksrc.homestead.com/)

if site does not respond hit again or re-enter it

PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY

Area Hotel Accommodations:
These hotels are on the off-ramp at Exit 20 in
Sulphur, Louisiana

FOR BEST RATES Mention the BIGBIRD Flyin

laquinta is our host  hotel
LaQuinta Inn 337-527-8303 $39

Microtel Inn 337-527-1000 $49
Chateau Inn 337-527-8146 $50
Hampton Inn 337-527-0000 $60

Our club is located between Houston and New Orleans on Interstate 10  at Exit
20 in Sulphur Louisiana.
At Exit 20 take Hwy. 27 South for 5.2 miles  turn Right or West on Hwy. 108
west. go 2.5 miles turn Left or South on Murl  Ellender Rd. field is 1/4 mile.

MIKE MOSS
email _garhide at aol.com_ (mailto:garhide at aol.com)
ph# 337-527-7179

CLUB House ph#  337-583-2345