Sarcastic thoughts on engine brands-and general pattern stuff

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Sep 28 12:35:30 AKDT 2004

3. All pattern pilots have one or more weakness.   Some fly good straight, some while rolling and some while upside down.  All others  CRASH!!
   a.  Surely you have heard at one point in time " I AINT GOT IT!!"   Well then ... Who Does?
       1.  Most of the time its a TRIM problem
       2.  Or RADIO failure
       3.  or  INTERFERENCE
       4   or the SUN got in my eyes
       5 .  or my CALLER called the WRONG maneuver
       6.  or my ENGINE aint runnin right
       7.  or wrong SHADE of rose colored glasses
    b.  Do people really admit that   "They had DUMB thumbs!"?