YS 160 DZ

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 05:49:38 AKDT 2004

Is every Y.S. 1.60 DZ owner running 30% nitro?  At the field Saturday,
one of the pattern flyers mentioned that another had spent $160 for just
6 gallons of 30%.
I'm currently running 15% (Red Max) in my Y.S. 1.40 engines, and they
run just fine. (and run, and run, and run.........)  I'm re-thinking my
lust to get a Y.S. 1.60; I had hoped the teething problems were over
after the engine's fine showing at the Nats, but I guess there's some
more progress that needs to be made before the engine is ready for us
mere mortals!<G>
Bill Glaze