Futaba radios

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Sep 27 20:26:09 AKDT 2004

Does anyone have any experience with the Futaba 9C systems? A friend of mine
is building a BIG Pitts Special and he's using one of these radios. I have
been enlisted to help him program it. He needs to set up a few custom mixes
because he's using servo pairs to drive each control surface. I suggested
Digital servos instead but he has his mind made up. Any pointers would be
appreciated. On another note, has anyone used one of these radios for
pattern? I'd be interested in hearing about that too.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---