Paint?

MKMSG at aol.com MKMSG at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 14:53:06 AKDT 2004

In a message dated 9/26/04 12:12:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
wladimir_kummer at ig.com.br writes:

Hi,

This is my first posting...I´m writing from Brazil and  English is not my
natural language, so I sorry in advance about some  errors...:)

I´d like to know if someone have tried to use house type  (exterior
grade) latex paint. Here they are cheap, easy to find and non  toxic. An
I´m told they are lighter than the most common PU paints. And  the
quality, is it acceptable? I´m not shooting for a ultra (10 point)  finish.

Which type of primer should I use?
Can I apply it with a  roller?
Does I need fuel proofing?

Thanks in  advance

Wladimir

Vladimir:  Try the following website for information on painting R/C  models
with latex paint.

_http://www.modelairplanenews.com/how_to/latex1.asp_
(http://www.modelairplanenews.com/how_to/latex1.asp)

Mike M