D4 Champs - Webra - Bearings Stainless from BOCA are here.

brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 12:55:14 AKDT 2004

Well, just returned from the D4 Champs and had a great time. Lots of fun, ranks as the best contest I have attended for good times. Thanks to all who made the contest possible.

AND  my Webra 1.60 was flawless for 6 rounds.  ........AND.....having just purchased new steel bearings early this week I return home to find in the mailbox a pair of Stainless Steel Bearings, sealed, from BOCA Bearings for the Webra. So for those with the webras that havent given up, you can have a try with these bearings and see if you improve the bearing life.

Brian