JR 10X

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Thu Sep 23 13:37:41 AKDT 2004

I am not a JR user but you should consider the JR Graunpner version of the
10x if it is available in the states. I believe this version of the 10x
incorporates some different programming features. From my understanding the
one notable difference is that flight modes can be activated by stick
position on any of the 4 primary functions. I know that the 10x will only
allow flight modes to be activated by switches.

I fly F3A using the 9Z WC2 which allows you to do this. I find this feature
extremely useful, so much so that I depend on it without giving too much
away.

Might be worth investigating.

Peter

  _____