Test and Reno

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Thu Sep 23 11:30:52 AKDT 2004

I apologize--so to make it worthwhile(or worse), I'll give you a Reno report.  Rare Bear won because Dago cut a pylon.  Nemesis NXT will probably kick serious butt--but had a landing gear problem(retracts--I don't want to hear it) and couldn't race--WTNY!  The Red Bull timed air race/aerobatic sequence was exciting and would be interesting in R/C--except it would be the R/C equiv. to demolition derby.  Gene Cernan gave a nice talk at the dinner.  It was colder than a witchdiggersbrassmonkey on Sunday--first time in many years.  Best of all--no one was seriously injured.  It's always a worthwhile trip.

RS