JR 10X

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 23 06:29:50 AKDT 2004

>As for modules...all the JR TX's that have a separate TX module and are
current systems have the same module. In fact I think this >can be said for
JR systems dating back to the 91 change over in frequencies to narrow band
stuff. I know that all the PCM 10 (10, >10S, 10Sx, 10SXII, 10X) systems all
use the same module as is current on the 10X-8103 and 9303 systems.

Just an FYI for what it's worth -I have used the JR module from a 8103 in a
783  & a 347 .

Eddie