D4 District championship update

Bill Pritchett phelps15 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 17:29:13 AKDT 2004

how 'bout the theme song to Flipper???
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mike mueller
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:10 AM
  Subject: Re: D4 District championship update

   Anyone ever fly to a Polka? Really don't know if I've got what it takes to freestyle. Also I crashed the everlovin crap out of my Lil Flipper 3D last night. If I get it repaired it's going to look pretty bad. Should be fun. Mike

  Steven maxwell <patternrules at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
     Thanks Bob I actually found some CD's laying around, so ok 3 days to pick a song and choreograph, might as well make it unknown you get your music the night before LOL.
     Steve Maxwell

    Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:
      Let me guess . . . "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" . . .
      . No, that was on Abbey Road.

      I do have the White Album on CD.

      getterflash at yahoo.com

      http://vote.yahoo.com