D4 District championship update

Steven maxwell patternrules at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 22 17:12:17 AKDT 2004

 And I was worried about geting a music program down, Oh I put mine in today straight nose in first damage and the motor is still running great. Maybe we need and ugly but still flys good award LOL
 Steve Maxwell

"Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:
I concur with Mike (Darr) that is. I'm not sure I'm up for Freestyle either...but we have to learn sometime!! My foamy snapped tonight too....Ugh...for about the 15th time. I think I'm flying shaped hot glue at this point....

-Mark