Oasis / Jackson N.J. contest

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Sep 21 20:37:42 AKDT 2004

I just wanted to say Thank You to Sal and Rick for all of the work that went
into the contest this weekend. I know you guys took some heat from the
"clubby" but don't worry about it. I will gladly make the 3 hour trip from
Connecticut again (but I don't think I'll be going home over the GW bridge -
not fun!). Except for the weather I think everything went very smoothly. I
learned a lot of good stuff this weekend. You guys are the best. I hope to
see everyone at this contest again next year.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---