Motor Costs Comparison (more pro-electric)

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Sep 21 07:05:16 AKDT 2004

Hi Earl,
You mean airspeed. I agree with you. When the language I extracted was being written, I remember hearing Ron Chidgey remark that if the Technical Sub-Committee sincerely thought that it would be possible to "put the genie back in the bottle" in something like '85 or '86, they would have tried to legislate a dead simple 5-channel radio with only servo reversing, multiple or dual rates (no automatic dual rates) and endpoint adjustments. Needless to say, the Programmable Features Non-Proliferation Treaty died on the negotiating table. Part of me hankers for it, though!
Later,
    Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer