Motor Costs Comparison (more pro-electric)

Keith Hoard khoard at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Sep 20 09:23:46 AKDT 2004

I believe I read that there are three levels of braking somewhere in the
instructions (from freewheeling to stopping the propeller).  There were
about 75 different options in the instruction manual and really not worth my
time to delve into to fly around a little foamy for fun.  However, a lot of
the options would be very interesting and helpful in a pattern scenario.  I
am sure that our electric power pioneers are very busy optimizing these new
cool programmable functions for the rest of us when we follow them in five
years.

Soon Radio South and Central Hobbies will be offering laptop computers
alongside LiPo battery chargers as necessary ground equipment. . . .

Keith L. Hoard

Cordova, TN

khoard at midsouth.rr.com

  _____