Update on Floridians?

Kenneth Blackwell blackwellk at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 19 08:57:39 AKDT 2004

I saw Tony this a.m. when he stopped by to pick up a generator....on a round robin...thru Alabama to pick up several generators. He said that he is most appreciative of those who have provided support. The Pensacola area is pretty well torn up, but his shop and home didn't suffer too much damage. With the generators he hopes to be back up before too long.

I haven't heard anything out of Ron Van Putte, nor John Fuqua.....forgot to ask Tony....if he even knows.

Cheers,

Ken Blackwell