Generator for Tony Stillman

Maureen Dunphy mdunphy at avsia.com
Sat Sep 18 08:07:59 AKDT 2004

To all the wonderful people who have offered to donate generators - THANK YOU.  The problem now is we can't get ahold of Tony.  The number he gave me isn't going through.  I even called the Sheriff's office to see if they could put a note on the Radio South door to contact me - but they are busy with search and rescue.  As soon as I can contact Tony, I will relay your generous offers.

THANK YOU.

Maureen