.60 engine question

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Fri Sep 17 13:02:46 AKDT 2004

I had 2 King Kobra's.  The first one I flew with an OS 91 Surpass II, and
the second one had an Irvine 72 2-stroke.
Both planes flew great, however I never got a chance to let the Irvine break
in, a fellow member turned his radio on, of course on my frequency, to check
his plane out.  Me being in the air at the time, well you can guess what
happened, 6th flight on a new bird, gotta hate that.
Take your pick, they would both be a good choice, I don't think the 61 fx
would do real good on  large loops or extended vertical lines, however I
have been wrong before.
Ken