Ivan

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 17 08:34:48 AKDT 2004

>  Earl
 In Atlanta we have trees down, power out in various parts of the area, Schools closed and just general Kaos with the weather.
 It seems like Pensacola and Fort Walton Fla. really took the hit of the storm.
We haven't heard from Tony Stillman or Ron Van Putte yet. They live in that area.
We are expecting to have our D3 Championships to be canceled as they were scheduled for 9/25 and 9/26 in Pensacola Fla.
At this time the storm is stalled over Knoxville Tennessee and will probably dissapate itself there.

 Jim Ivey