D4 finals hotels

David L. Craft, Ph.D. craftdl at one.net
Tue Sep 14 17:39:31 AKDT 2004

Guys,
There are several hotels in Lawrenceburg, IN.  Our field is very close to
the junction of Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana...Lawrenceburg is the closest
city (less than 5 miles) with accommodations.  If you want more "stuff",
Florence, KY (about 12 miles) is the place.  Considering this is an all-day
event, with a night fly and cookout, you probably would be very happy in
Lawrenceburg.  If you want, I can list some hotels in both cities.  Bob has
been pretty busy lately...so I might be your best bet for suggestions.
David