D1 Sportsman points error

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Sep 13 21:30:09 AKDT 2004

I don't know who to address this to but I'm hoping someone on the list will
know. I just looked at the District 1 Championship points standings and
noticed an error. Somehow my name must have been miss-spelled at the Black
Dirt contest in Goshen and there are now two of me. The real me is: John
Pavlick AMA #795276 / N.S.R.C.A. # 3815. The "other" me (the one who flew at
the Black Dirt Contest) is going by the name of John Paulich. Probably with
the same AMA #. The "other" me does not fly as well as I do, but I'd still
like to have the points he earned applied to my current standings. All
kidding aside I flew at Hadley (2nd place), Waterboro (2nd place) and Goshen
(3rd place). Thanks in advance for fixing this.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---