North Dallas Contest

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Sep 13 10:42:23 AKDT 2004

Smooth clean air???? My air was full of objects. There was NO air traffic
control at all......

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Wayne Galligan" <wgalligan at goodsonacura.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
09/13/2004 01:14 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: North Dallas Contest

"DITTO"    outstanding job N. Dallas R/C Club and members.

Haven't had that much flying time in smooth clean air since I started
flying pattern again.  Wore me out.....

Wayne Galligan