Rocket City RC contest

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 09:24:31 AKDT 2004

I wanted to extend my thanks to Bryan Kennedy, his wonderful wife Cathy, and Don Peck for running an OUTSTANDING contest last weekend. The flight line ran smoothly, the scores were timely, and the action was fun. Great job!

Also on a personal note, it was great seeing some of you who I haven't seen in a couple of years. I also met some newer faces, all great people. The competition was pretty intense in most cases, and it was a LOT of fun all the way around.

Congradulations on a fantastic contest!

-Mike