[SPAM] Re: Graphics

Bill Pritchett phelps15 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 11 21:54:17 AKDT 2004

I want to "3rd" the vote for Bill Fulmer..... his service and price is second to NONE..... I've had him do everything from a plane to a van for my wife's flower shop, and the product and price have been outstanding.  I ruined a piece on the van, and he insisted on replacing it free of charge..... just wants happy customers.  Count me as one of them!!