Off Topic - HR 5035 proposal to restrict general aviation

Chuck Czarnik CCzarnik at arclp.com
Fri Sep 10 18:29:58 AKDT 2004

Sorry for the OT intrusion here... I think we're all "aviation enthusiasts" and this is worth a read, however:

EAA URGES MEMBERS TO OPPOSE OUTRAGEOUS HOUSE BILL THAT WOULD SEVERELY RESTRICT GENERAL AVIATION

http://www.eaa.org/communications/eaanews/pr/040909_weiner.html

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail message
is either attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual or agent responsible to deliver
it to the intended recipient; or, alternately, proprietary information
(trade secret).  You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication or unauthorized use of the
information herein contained, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately delete it
from your computer and notify the sender of your receipt of this message.