Judging Controversy - Part 1 of 3

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 16:36:36 AKDT 2004

Frank Granelli was unable to post this to the list due to its size and
length. He asked me to forward this to the discussion list. I think his
comments put this whole controversy into perspective and should appease many
of our emotional sides to the issue. To be safe, I am posting 3 separate
messages. This is the first.