O.S. pattern motors

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 04:20:30 AKDT 2004

I think everyone is out.  Last I heard they are due at the end of sept.
I'm just waiting patiently like a bunch of others.  I know that Russ at
Pattern Proz in Oklahoma has some coming in soon.  Of course Tower will
have them first, since they (Great Planes) imports them.  Either way -
worth the wait.

Chris

Lynn Burks wrote:

> Hello Chris.  Who has the 140rx in stock at this time.  I also like
> the engine and would like an other one.  Lynn
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Moon"
> <cjm767driver at hotmail.com>

>>> (Focus). I like the O.S. 1.40RX because it's got a rear exhaust, but
>>> the
>>> 1.60FX looks nice too. If anyone has any experience with either of
>>> these