Ranking system

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Wed Sep 8 16:39:34 AKDT 2004

Well Gents ...I'd love to hear more about your system.

We have something, which I guess is not a system, but it is simply a log book which one must keep to document which F3A comps have been judged ( signed off by the relevant CD of the meet. Now, in defence to our organisation (APA), not many people are bothering to use the 'system' by documenting their judging 'experience'. Many have told me they simply couldn't be bothered, and I guess not doing it is part of their way of protesting.

Either way, not wishing to cause too much controversy, our system could be viewed ( and is considered by many) to be a 'Jobs for the boys' type situation. Our system ( if you call it that) could be/ is in need of an overhaul.

So, yes I have read the K-Factor where I believe it was explained, but please if anyone has the exact formulation etc of your system, I would love to look at it and then perhaps table it to our organisation should it be suitable and/or applicable to our country. The way I see it certainly cant do any harm!

Thanks Guys

Best regards

Tom