European Champs, judging controversary ** Klipped **

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 17:30:49 AKDT 2004

Pardon me Ron I must have missed it in your column. If that is  the case then
why are we all having this discussion and why is the NSRCA  submitting a list
to AMA for judge selection recommendations by them for  the 2005 WC If this
has already been determined. Or is this list for the 2007  WC? Sounds like the
latest post's have confused the issue for many of us who are  on the outside
looking in, can you please expand on the fact's to explain  what is going on
with this issue since I may need to retract statements that I  made in a
Buddy