European Champs, Alcochete, Portugal 2004 ** Klipped **

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 11:10:15 AKDT 2004

I to usually don't respond to items such as this but I feel  that I need to
put my two cents worth in now. Not that it makes any difference  to me who will
be the judge for the 2005 WC but it seems that if AMA was  aware of an
agreement that they have with NSRCA They would have notified  NSRCA of their
decision to not abide with that agreement, especially if their  decision was made as
far back as the 2003 WC selection contest. Was this some  sort of secret that
they didn't want to be made public and why? What are their  motives? Items
such as this only seem to undermine the working relationship  that we supposedly
have between AMA and NSRCA. Maybe that is their motive? I  surely hope not. If
it is, from my view point It's time to rally around  the cause and try
something and or someone new who understands exactly  the definition of the word
agreement and also by eliminating the word  Dictator from their vocabulary.
I might have a different opinion had this item had any  significant impact on
the AMA by affecting any other SIG, individual or the  overall AMA membership
but I cant see how it does.
Thanks to all who still believe that open discussion within  the group will
foster a better and stronger democratic organization your cause  will always
win out over other self centered politically motivated people  and groups who
think the silent majority will not step forward and put an  end to their attempt
to blatantly disregard the decisions of the majority.  If these comments are
out of line or are any way inaccurate please set me  straight I will
appreciate it and retract them at that time.
Buddy Brammer 50 year + member of  AMA