No advancement??

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 4 05:00:21 AKDT 2004

Thanks for catching my error. I was relying on the summary as posted on the RadioSouth site.
Here is the actual text from the AMA site:
RCA-05-8: Replace the first sentence in paragraph 8.2.3 to read: "The accumulated points for required class advancement will be based on a sliding scale of 4 years time. Advancement points acquired before the forth (4) year will not count towards advancement".

Replace the second sentence in paragraph 8.2.3 to read: "In other words, a contestant's point accumulation is based on the total accumulation for his/her previous four (4) years of competition".

I will forward this to the list as well.  I fear I have simply clouded the question.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US