VCRC Official Business another case

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sat Sep 4 04:32:59 AKDT 2004

Keith
My thoughts in regards to my previous post and the HLS system  is that, HLS
has enacted a system to protect the country against terrorist  attack, This
system will necessarily impose on and restrict our previous  freedom to the
extent necessary to accomplish that goal, however in the future  this system must
include the flexibility within reason to identify the non  threat activities of
the general public and devise a way to deal with them so as  not to seriously
restrict and control our day to day life otherwise we as a  country will
cease to be the land of the free, heck if they used the system that  the terminal
has installed to monitor our borders there would be no illegal  aliens
entering our country without their knowledge of exactly when and where  they crossed
the border so they could be captured and sent home or otherwise  dealt with
and if they did that they may avoid future actions of terrorist  who at  present
would have no problem entering our country to do evil  deeds.
Buddy