VCRC Official Business another case

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sat Sep 4 03:47:34 AKDT 2004

Keith
We have been at this field for many years and have not had any  serious
problems with crossing the terminal property lines in the past but the  New HLS
rules along with mountains of paper work and stiff fines for non  compliance
could get us evicted.
Changing the runway direction would all but eliminate the  problem, at
present the fence as you know is the end of the right hand  pattern box there is no
problem on the left side.
If we change the runway to east west we will have  almost a mile to the
terminal property line at the closest fly over point  unless you fly behind the
flight line eleven hundred feet or more.
You are correct we will address these solutions to the  terminal and HLS
before we proceed and who knows if they really are serious  about wanting our help
to watch for unusual activities they may even to take a  civic minded
approach and help us with the cost of complying with the new rules  only time will
tell.
Buddy