Off Topic - Big Buff Crash

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Fri Sep 3 07:02:14 AKDT 2004

EXTREME....  just amazing footage.
thanks for the link

WG

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Young
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 9:08 AM
  Subject: Re: Off Topic - Big Buff Crash

  Theres a Concorde video in here:

  http://www.qcrcc.com/gallery/videos.htm

  Terry Terrenoire <amad2terry at juno.com> wrote:
    Seeing this big plane reminded me of the Concord that appeared in Toledo
    a few years ago.
    Does anyone know if it was ever flown, and how succesful it was?
    I seem to remember that one of the builders said the group had over
    $80,000 in the project. With 4 ingines!
    I can't imagine how much must have been in the B-52.

    Terry T.