Fuel injection

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Oct 31 19:35:55 AKST 2004

Alan,
 I worked on a Fuel Injection system for a certain 4-stroke V-Twin motor
cycle engine a while ago. I finished the ignition system, then the project
got put on hold. Is your friend looking to design something from scratch or
maybe buy an existing system and modify it to suit his needs? If you can
send some specific details, I might be able to help.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com