Hydrimax batteries

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 11:58:27 AKST 2004

Hi Robert:
    I checked the 2nd Hydrimax pack that I removed, and the shrink wrap
had cut about half way through the lead insulation but had not reached
the wire inside the lead yet.  Would have been just a matter of time.
As far as a replacement, I have bought a couple of packs from Hangtime
Hobbies before - their "No BS" brand and have been very pleased with
them.  I just ordered 2 more packs last week and I think it was $24.95
with connector for 1650 NIMH 6V. pack. Check out their website.  I was
impressed with the construction of the packs especially after seeing
inside the Hydrimax pack.

http://www.hangtimes.com/nobsbatteries.html

Chris