Engine Repair Class at Barks contest

Don Szczur dszczur at maranatha.net
Sun Oct 31 11:20:53 AKST 2004

Yes, I asked Randy if he had brought the oven mits- but he left them at home.  We let it bake on the Bar B Q grill for 10 minutes rather than the prescribed 15 for conventional ovens.  We were going to baste it with Webra cooking oil, but none was to be found.

You've got to love the sound of "clunk" when the bearing drop right in to a freshly Bar-B Que'd case.

A great contest as well, I might add.

Don