[SPAM] RE: [SPAM] AEROFLY PRO DELUXE IS COMING!!!

petras.saulenas at zvi.lt petras.saulenas at zvi.lt
Sun Oct 31 08:13:25 AKST 2004

We will revise this web pages soon and will publish detailierte information
to our new flight simulator AeroFly Professional Deluxe. First you find a
few Screenshots and data to the conditions for system. We demonstrate the
AeroFly Professional Deluxe for the first time on the model construction and
play goods fair of this year in Stuttgart, which take place of 29.10 up to
01.11. The price of the interface version is with 179, - euro. We
communicate details at a special price for customers of the old AeroFly
Professional shortly. this program uses ogl_smt02 OpenGL is A registered
trademark OF silicone Graphics, Inc. (SGI)

IPACS

  _____