Judge evaluation

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 29 15:04:37 AKDT 2004

You sent me to the dictionary on that one, my ignorence is showing!
>From http://www.m-w.com/
      Main Entry: pro·lix
      Pronunciation: prO-'liks, 'prO-(")
      Function: adjective
      Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French
prolixe, from Latin prolixus extended, from pro- forward + liquEre to be
fluid -- more at LIQUID
      1 : unduly prolonged or drawn out : too long
      2 : marked by or using an excess of words
      synonym see WORDY
      - pro·lix·i·ty  /prO-'lik-s&-tE/ noun
      - pro·lix·ly adverb

      Seriously, I doubt you can find a popular definition of what is a
"good judge". As a CD, I am happy to have judges that are available and
percieved satisfactory by those they are judging. It is a definate plus if
they have been certified via the NSRCA program.
       That is normally the best I can hope for.
      I think the first goal is to jiudging consistant and the second goal
is accuracy.

John Ferrell
My Competition is not my enemy!
http://DixieNC.US