EX Up shelter

rcaerobob at cox.net rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Oct 28 12:16:40 AKDT 2004

The BEST price is $69.99 for a genuine "EZ Up" brand, through Harbor Freight.  Green, nylon/silver backed, and it's 10'x10'... Bought one for me last month, one for the son for Christmas....they still have 'em!!!
It's the real thing, $74.95 including shipping.....

BOb Pastorello

> From: "Cameron Smith" <dentdoc007 at bellsouth.net>
> Date: 2004/10/28 Thu PM 03:58:09 EDT
> To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
> Subject: RE: EX Up shelter
>
> Try to get a model with heavy gauge frame & thicker colored top. The
> more deluxe version will have screw on cover not just Velcro. They last
> longer & shield more UV.

Bob Pastorello, El Reno, OK, USA
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net