EX Up shelter

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Oct 28 12:08:11 AKDT 2004

Thanks, Larry, I looked at Cabela's; in fact, that's the first place I
looked, as I've done business with them on shooting stuff.  Good outfit,
but they didn't have listed what I wanted.  At the present, the only
thing displayed is the dome top, and I had a bad experience with one of
those in an 8 x 8 shelter.  I'm also looking for the type that has the
straight vertical legs; they integrate better with other folks shelters
that may be sitting on either side of my own.
I'm grateful for any input I get.  thanks.

Bill Glaze