EX Up shelter

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Oct 28 11:46:47 AKDT 2004

Mark:
Thanks for the info.  I asked an EZ UP dealer near here, and she replied
(after I gave her the model #) that it was a "very good price."  The
models differ widely as to strength, density of the top, etc. but for
our service, the most I have to worry about is that the thing will blow
over and damage an airplane.  Somebody elses, or, (horrors!) my own! :-[
Bill Glaze