Practice tools

Jeff H. Snider jeff at snider.com
Thu Oct 28 08:28:07 AKDT 2004

Anyone looking for a copy of my airport file who can't get it from my website

 http://snider.com/jeff/RealFlight/

should send mail directly to me at jeff at snider.com and I'll email
it to you.  Also let me know why you can't get it.  If there are
problems with my site I'd like to try and resolve them.

Keith, I did spend probably too much time figuring out how to edit
airports and place objects in G2.  Now that I have it figured out,
I might as well share the results.

If anyone has pattern planes they have developed in G2 they want
to share, I'll be happy to put them on my site alongside my plane.
I'm also interested in hearing which of the RealFlight add-ons has
the best plane for pattern.  The UltraSport actually seems pretty
good when it's scaled up to 2m, and I don't want to spend another
$100 for more add-ons that won't be too useful for me.

 - Jeff Snider
 - jeff at snider.com
 - Northern VA, NSRCA D2