Futaba 8UAF Transmitter for sale

Steven maxwell patternrules at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 14:32:17 AKDT 2004

Jim I checked with a freind and his is the uaf mine is the super and AUP.
 Thanks
 Steve Maxwell

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com wrote:

Hi All,

I have a refirbished Futaba 8UAF transmitter for sale.  Transmitter looks brand new and has barely been used.  This is the version just before the 9CAP was released, and is a VERY capable transmitter containing switch assignability, exponential value input for (+/-) stick movement, mixing, assigned mixes, mixes can be activated by stick movement stick position or switch, dual rates, etc.  Transitter only, no module:  $100.

Thank You,
Jim W.