Pattern in Paradise!

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 10:34:14 AKDT 2004

So plan on it and let's make it happen!

Yes, it was truly life changing kinda stuff. These guys have it all figured out, it's the purest form of pattern I've ever witnessed. I can't wait to go back.

Interestingly enough, after talking with them for several days, they are seriously considering a major invasion at pensacola next year, so be ready =) Also I offered to host Gregory for the nats next year, so if it's at all possible, I'll be bringing him with me to Muncie. They are indeed planning a world team and I wish them the best, they should do well. Especially after a little more coaching and experience in different conditions.

-Mike