Building Lasers

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Oct 25 13:55:19 AKDT 2004

Tom

Your plumb line is hanging the wrong direction! I think....

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Koenig, Tom" <Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
10/25/2004 04:43 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Building Lasers

I use the same...plumb line from the ceiling for the fin.........then use
a simple dumpy level to level out wings and stabs. I fill the plastic tube
with Manometer fluid, but water with a bit of food dye will do the same.

Tom