Help with radio choice, Possible firestorm!

glenn Loud wildweasel07 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 25 09:28:57 AKDT 2004

I am very happy with the icepoints. I have about 35 flights on the first
one right now and it is a very stable and predictable aircraft.
it came to 10Lbs 10oz without being too careful with what I used. I have
an ST2300 in it with a macs 1.40 quiet pipe.
I ran the Dave brown rail mounts but they where not working well (I was
snapping headers, Used but too much engine movement for a 2 stroke)
so I went back to my gator SoftNsafe mount along with installing a
firewall to mount it on. (it comes with rails for MK /DB style rail
mounts really my only complaint)
I am much happier with it and don't need a nose ring.  There where a few
small problems that Ultra RC have taken care of  (wrong size stab tube
for the adjustable stab.) and they have replaced it with an upgraded
Carbon fiber unit.
Great company to do Business with BTW. they back up the product 110%
I am writing up a doc for a webpage I hope to get up on them soon, and a
review will be on RCU soon too. (not me)
Glenn