OS160 Engine mount

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Oct 24 14:29:29 AKDT 2004

Depends on who you ask.  I have found the bang at low throttle to be enough to warrant an anti-vibration mount...I've used several...Gator Soft N Safe, Dave Brown, MK, Hyde, Homemade, The Davis/Piedmont mounting system, DuBro....they are ALL different.
    My preferences;
        1.  Hyde Mount
        1.  MY HomeMade mount
        2.  Gator