lightweight filler

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 06:03:02 AKDT 2004

Yes. Nat and I have bounced ideas off one another for a long time. He is a
long time valued friend, whose opinions and experiments are better than most.
But, no he isn't super human. Just a fellow with a keen, inquisitive mind, who
 is never satisfied with the status quo.

And BTW, Super Fil, is really fine stuff. Cures hard, is not terribly
sensitive to mix ratio, and is easy to sand to a fine finish. The epoxy  base is
compatible with just about everything we use

MattK

Nat Penton again?....what is this, some kind of pattern flying super  human
of experience, helpfulness, and innovation?

yes.